Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to the Blog

Hello all.
Sorry about the slack updates or 'pas de update!' (excuse my French).
Tim and I have been doing quite a bit on the video lately, despite the growing cobwebs on this forum of ours.
On the weekend of the 2nd of May, we packed up the car with old faithful Panasonic HD and light kit, (always so happily donated by lively team at ITS) and Tim's green screen which he bought on a Trans-Atlantic green screen expedition. We shot most of Saturday in my basement, with one Turkish lunch excursion and interruptions both by Luca, my dog and Susan, my Mum who bought us cheddar-mite scrolls from bakers Delight.
The shoot itself was remarkably entertaining. Watching fellow band members doing air-guitar in front of an over-size green bed sheet. We mostly shot wide so to allow zooming options in post, although we did mix it up a bit with some CUs of hands and strumming, drumming and run run running. I took along my $1 Ricoh 35mm to take some stills, i'll upload some pics for your viewing pleasure.

-more posts to come-

No comments:

Post a Comment